Friday, October 3, 2008

Save About 2 Minutes For Each Bottle of Wine


Following up on my post about alternative ways to open a wine bottle, Gary Vayenrchuk, wine expert for Eat, Drink or Die, has a quick tip that will save you 1:43 minutes (at least according to him - not really sure where he got this number though) every time you open a bottle of wine. Coined the "Slide Rechnique", instead of cutting open the wrapper that normally surround the top of the wine bottle, he simply twists the entire thing off the bottle. I'm not really sure if this really "blows my mind" or "changes my wine life" like the video suggests, but hey... it's kinda cool the first time to see it.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Dude wtf. How many bottles of wine have I opened for you by sliding the foil off?

Unknown said...

I swear by this technique ever since Mark showed me... it's a good party trick.