Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back From the Grave


I haven't updated this thing in ages, partly because I've been lazy and partly because I've been trying to figure out what the best format/perspective I should take for this blog. After some thought, I think that my writing is neither exceptionally eloquent or interesting for that matter, and I've decided to continue posting to the blog with much more images and much less text. I also just came from Europe so I have wealth of mouth watering pictures to share with everyone.

To start things off, here is a picture of the first meal I had on my trip to Europe, Mussels cooked in White Wine (which apparently should be Muscadet) and Creme Fraiche. Gotta love French cooking... a touch of butter or creme fraiche at the end makes everything taste beter.

No comments: